Tuesday 12 February 2013

"People who are meant to be together will always find their way back to each other. They may take detours in life, but they're never lost." 

You know our conversation today about "knowing" each other since we were 17, but how we didn't get to know each other (the irony hahaha). It's unbelievable how the jigsaw pieces come together. Right time, right place, and of course, compiled with my right determination. Like I told you before, I'm afraid of losing. The fear of losing you, losing the happiness we're sharing now, losing the love that is ever growing between us now, is simply too overwhelming. But, whenever you're by my side, all it matters are those moments where I hold you in my arms, where our fingers intertwine, where we just look at each other, the smiles, the winks, the laughter, the bliss; and that's when I know you are the only one that matters most. YOU, are the one that matters most, the one that I wanna keep in my life.

You'll never see me smiling like that, that happy.
It's only with you


No comments: