Monday 21 January 2013

Flipping through those posts seem to let me into a time lapse machine bringing me through everything, everything that I've missed out in the earlier part of your life. In comparison to now, I saw how much you've changed as a person and most importantly how much shit you've been through. There were many pages in your past that I wish I could be part of, that I wish I could'd been there to just you lend you a shoulder, just to give you a reassuring hug, because just imagining what you felt back then is enough to cause me that much pain. But I know those could never happen. So please, let me be the co-author of those future chapters in your life story, let me be the writer of this journey of dreams and possibilities. Let me take you and your story, to a more rightful and happier ending that you always deserved. Will you take my hand and hold this pen together with me, the pen that determines your story, our story?


The colour in this black and white world of mine

No comments: