Wednesday 7 September 2011

Was packing my room today and found a stack of letters and cards collected from people dear to me over the past three years. Took every single one of them out and reread them, and I gotta say I've come a long long way since the start of poly. It's quite a read and; surprisingly motivational, especially at this sensitive point, at which tekong is just less than 35 hours away. Certain pivotal moments turned around, others continued with grace.

Talking bout the 35 hours, big change of environment and lifestyle. Yes, I've heard enough stories and I sort of know what I will be going through already, but nothing ever prepares you emotionally enough, EVER. This delicate bowl of feelings is made up of excitement, anxiety and nervousness. Much like a first day of school feel, for those who can't comprehend.

Either way, looking forward to the bonding again with this new bunch of friends.


No comments: