Friday 14 February 2014

16 hours before my flight to Tasmania, I thought it will be essential for me to jolt down my feelings at this crucial junction. Anxiety is killing me, but it's definitely lesser than what I've expected. Going alone to a foreign place without any friends is just different. At least the times when I was away in the army and navy, I still had a bunch of buddies that I could rely on, but this time round, it's just me. Definitely doesn't help when you are the minority in this new city you're gonna be spending the next two years of your life in. But oh well, I suppose I'll meet some new friends there and maybe be spending some wonderful time with the phenomenal nature sights in the Southern Island of the great Australia. Studies is gonna be the priority, but I am just gonna go there and enjoy life to the fullest. The girlfriend, the family, and the friends are going to be deadly missed, but I suppose this is another development of this somewhat-not-playing-to-expectation life of mine. Interesting how things are going to turn out and I just hope for everything to be smooth sailing.



No comments: