Monday 25 March 2013

'The first time I saw her, it always interesting for me to look back on it. It was no sense of how important this person will become. People talk about love at first sight, but I find this, my version to be so much more interesting; or I should say my story, our story to be so much more interesting. Because when we first met each other, we have no idea how important the other will become. And its over time, after getting to know each, and slowly, starting to able to feel, all these different feelings I never had for another person, and it became apparent over time that this person is incredibly special, unlike anyone else that I've met before some one that fit me. I mean now it's her smile, her laughter and I love that she laughs all the time and she has a very big wide grin. I hope that her tears, her sadness, her laughter, her joy, I'll be the first to know and experience it with her'



No comments: